After a long week-long adventure, when your toe-nail polish is chipped and you haven’t washed your hair in days, is the best time to write about life and adventure. It’s the best time to document what life really is and the things that you experience. When people ask me why I started a blog in the first place, here are my most common answers:
- I love Instagram but sometimes real stories and feelings can’t be told in a square frame.
- When I get old and can’t remember, I want to relive the past through my own pictures and words.
- I want to develop skills and continue to learn and improve – photography, writing, creativity and more!
- Because I’m too lazy to journal and my handwriting sucks.
- I want to share my adventures and meet people that have the same passions that I do.